Importance of Board Certification for Attorneys
Most practices focus on a particular area where the firm has developed a level of expertise. Board Certification requires additional education, evaluation and expertise so that attorneys can better serve their clients. An attorney who is Board Certified is among the top 1% of attorneys who practice in that area of specialty.
What You Know about an Attorney who is Board Certified
Board Certifications are not easy to get, so when a lawyer holds a board certification from an accredited or state sponsored organization, you immediately know some important things about the attorney without even meeting him or her. Some of the safe assumptions include:
- The lawyer is in elite company, less than one percent of attorneys attain certification in the area of law they practice.
- The lawyer is seriously dedicated to his practice area.
- The lawyer has made substantial effort and investment in becoming a better attorney, well above and beyond the standard requirements, and proving this to the satisfaction of a non-profit certifying board.
- The lawyer is highly regarded by fellow attorneys and judges.
- The lawyer has made a commitment to continuing education, and deeper training in his practice area.
- The lawyer passed independent screening and examination in addition to the requirements imposed by a state’s licensing association.
Upcoming Zoom Seminars Concerning Changes to Tax Laws.
We understand that face-to-face meetings is not ideal at this time. We want to make sure that you stay informed about several changes to the tax and estate laws.
We will have a series of virtual seminars held by Samuel B. Ledwitz over the next few months to keep you are aware how you can reduce your Tax Liability before changes take place in the tax code.
Please contact us at Info@ledwitzlaw.com if you are interesting in attending seminars and workshops that will help you best prepare.
We are open for both In-Person and Virtual Meetings.
Our office and staff are well equipped and follow all proper safety measures to have a safe in-person meeting.
We also have Zoom capabilities as well as other popular programs to have a comprehensive virtual meeting with you.