The National Advocates: Top 100 Lawyers is an invitation-only national organization composed of America’s Premier Lawyers. Membership is extended solely to a select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and profile as lawyers practicing in designated aspects of the law.
Members of The National Advocates are carefully screened prior to receiving an invitation for membership. The criteria used in the evaluation process include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary, and the public
- The previous year’s achievements in the practice area of specialty
- Board Certifications in area of specialty
- Nominations received from leading lawyers, current members and/or our executive committee members
- Leadership and membership within other national and state lawyer or specialty organizations
- Rankings and ratings of the attorney by established associations or organizations
The National Advocates’ mission is to promote excellence in the legal profession through advocacy training, marketing, networking and education of lawyers.